The Apprenticeship Support and Knowledge for Schools (ASK) programme has been set up by the Department for Education to help students and teachers learn more about apprenticeships. Delivered by Education and Employers charity, this session will help students in years 11, 12 or 13 to understand more about apprenticeship opportunities and how to look for vacancies and make applications. The interactive workshop will enable students to :
• Register and set up alerts for apprenticeship vacancies on the Find An Apprenticeship website
• Understand the dos and don’ts of filling out an application
• Learn about the different recruitment methods employers use, such as video interviews and assessment centres
• Learn about the opportunities available in apprenticeships in and around London
• Ask questions about the application process or provide feedback on applications made to date
Attendees will be asked to bring a smartphone or tablet/laptop if possible to connect to the Find An Apprenticeship website.
*BOOKING HAS NOW CLOSED*